Farha Naaz is an Indian actress who appeared in Hindi and regional language films during the 1980s and 1990s. Here are some key facts about her:
- Early Life: Farha Naaz was born on December 9, 1968, in Hyderabad, India. She belongs to a family with a background in the film industry.
- Bollywood Debut: She made her Bollywood debut as a artist in the film “Faasle” (1985). Her performance was noted even at a young age.
- Leading Roles: Farha Naaz transitioned into playing leading roles in Hindi films. Some of her notable films include “Naseeb Apna Apna” (1986), “Hulchul” (1995), and “Dil Ki Baazi” (1993), among others.
- Versatility: She showcased her versatility by working in various genres, including romance, drama, and comedy.
- Sister of Shabana Azmi: Farha Naaz is the younger sister of renowned actress Shabana Azmi and the niece of Shaukat Kaifi, a noted theater and film actress. Acting talent runs in her family.
- Marriage: Farha Naaz got married to actor Vindu Dara Singh. They have a son named Fateh Randhawa.
- Television Appearances: She also made appearances on Indian television in serials like “Bhabhi” and “Chandni Raatein.”
- Religious Activities: After leaving the film industry, Farha Naaz has been involved in religious and spiritual activities. She has been associated with Islamic programs and events.
- Return to Films: Farha Naaz made a return to acting in 2021 with the film “Hindutva.” The film marked her comeback to the big screen after a long hiatus.
- Sister-in-law of Dara Singh: Farha Naaz is the sister-in-law of the legendary wrestler and actor Dara Singh, who was also known for his roles in Indian cinema.
Farha Naaz is remembered for her contributions to Bollywood during the 1980s and 1990s. She is part of a celebrated acting family and has left her mark on Indian cinema with her performances in various films.