- “Qurbani” is a 1980 Bollywood film directed by Feroz Khan, who also starred in the movie along with Vinod Khanna ,Zeenat Aman and Azad khan.
- The film was a commercial success and featured popular songs, including “Aap Jaisa Koi” sung by Nazia Hassan and Hum tumhe chahte hai aise .
- “Qurbani” was known for its trendsetting style and fashion, with Feroz Khan’s portrayal influencing fashion choices at the time.
- It showcased high-octane action sequences and thrilling car chases, setting new standards for action films in Bollywood.
- The film was one of the first Indian movies to extensively shoot abroad, in locations such as London and Brazil.
- Amjad Khan made his debut in a positive role in “Qurbani” before gaining fame as Gabbar Singh in “Sholay.”
- While receiving mixed reviews from critics, “Qurbani” has gained a cult following and is considered a classic in the action genre.
- Feroz Khan not only directed and acted in the film but also produced it under his banner, F.K. International.